Monday, April 20, 2009

One hour.....



Tick, tick, tick.

I listened to the clock ticking away the seconds. I was bound, gagged, and blindfolded, unable to move, speak, or see. My arms were tied together behind my back, at my wrists and elbows. A cord attached my wrists to a hook in the ceiling, and the cord was pulled to a length that kept me bent at the waist. Leather restraints were fastened around my ankles just above the straps of my high heels. The tension on the ropes connected to the ankle straps kept my legs spread apart.

Tick, tick, tick.

How long had I been there? One hour was all that he promised, but the strain of my unnatural position made it seem like the hour passed a long time ago. The cool air of the basement made me shiver and caused my nipples to stand erect. He sat watching me, gently stroking his cock. He walked over to me and grasped both nipples with his fingertips, rolling and squeezing them. I jerked at his initial touch but soon relaxed and moaned behind my gag as he worked on the sensitive tips. The sensations seemed magnified by my lack of vision and inability to move or respond. He knelt down so that he could view the fullness of my breasts hanging down as he manipulated my tender buds, and the erotic image of them soon caused him to fill his hands with my flesh, grasping the whole breast and kneading it in his grip. Waves of warmth coursed through me, from my breasts to my groin. I moaned contentedly behind the gag to show him that I was enjoying the tender treatment he was giving me. He moved behind me and remained kneeling, quietly examining the wonderfully erotic sight of my thighs above my black stockings; the tiny puckered hole of my ass, and my soft pussy lips. He waited, as I did.

Tick, tick, tick.

I was going crazy with anticipation as I waited for his touch. I swayed slightly back towards him, trying to make contact, but he remained out of reach. He moved his face closer to me, and pursed his lips, blowing lightly up and down my crack, breathing out warm air over my lips and ass. Once, twice, three times. How long could he continue without touching me? My ass poked back at him as I tried again and again to reach him, to feel contact with his skin. He loved to torture me with anticipation, to see how far he could take me into an erotic frenzy without consummating our passion. He stopped blowing on me, and again I waited.

Tick, tick, tick.

He looked carefully between my thighs and saw the moisture forming tiny droplets on my pussy lips. He reached his hand up, spreading the juice on his fingertips. He raised his hand to his face, rubbing his fingers together to smell me and taste me on his hand. His cock had been hard for so long, it had created the pleasurable sensation that was verging on painful. It was ready to explode, and it pulsed up and down with every beat of his heart. He stood behind me, bending his knees and arching slightly backwards so that he could position his cock at the entrance to my open pussy. Ever so slowly he brought it up and touched my lips with the head, pressing continuously upward in a slow motion penetration. He straightened up so that it filled me completely. With his cock head lodged deep inside me, he stood completely still, revelling in the grip my pussy had on his aching shaft. He flexed his pelvic muscles so that it seemed to leap inside me. I squeezed back, gripping him even tighter. No motion, no pumping, just feeling our connection of flesh.

Tick, tick, tick.

I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted him to pound into me furiously, but he would not. I tried to pull myself forward, to initiate motion, but he grabbed my hips and remained buried deep inside me. I stopped struggling and stood still enjoying the same sensations he was feeling. We stood with his cock deep inside me, motionless. Soon he began to feel my pulse through my pussy, as I felt the throbbing of his heart with the tiny involuntary motions caused by each heartbeat.

Tick, tick, tick.

What an exquisite torture it was, to be penetrated with a hot, hard cock, helpless and unable to move. He decided that this feeling was worth making last, so he stood, melting into me, becoming one with me. His hands drifted from my hips to my legs, feeling the smoothness of my skin, lightly rubbing over the tops of my ass cheeks. His fingertips roamed downward through the crease between my mounds, and he lightly touched my hole. He rubbed it gently, around and around. Yet not once did I make any motion with my hips. Nor did he. I was beginning to understand why I didn't want to move, I was getting lost in the sensation of being filled. My whole being was centred on my pussy and my ass. All feeling and consciousness was centred there.

Tick, tick, tick.

The only sound was the clock ticking away the hour.

He looked at the source of the only sound in the room and saw that there were only five minutes to go in our journey. He was clearly having trouble concentrating on anything but the warm wet grip of my pussy and the magical contractions I was doing with my muscles, squeezing and releasing him.

Tick, tick, tick.

He waited, breathing deeply, preparing himself for what was to follow.

Riiiinnnnnggggg!!!

Breaking the silence the alarm sounded the end of the hour, and he answered by pulling his cock back, out to the very edge of my lips, and thrusting back in, hard. The new wave of sensation caused by the motion was so intense that we couldn't last long. He began furiously pounding into me from behind, gripping my hips to keep me steady. He could hear my screams and cries from behind the gag, he couldn't hold back any more. He give me permission to cum, gripped me tightly and shot deep into me, shuddering in climax just as he felt my own orgasm gripping his cock, massaging him from my core. My legs weakened but he held me up, holding me steady. He remained in me as we came down from our peak, holding on to my hips. We stood still for a few moments, just enjoying the tick, tick, tick.


No comments:

Post a Comment